£ 2995 months
- August Results Reporting – to December 20th
- Unlimited report runs – vocational or academic
- Error scan each report run
Package 2Most Popular
- August Results Reporting (see package 1)
- Intelligent Target Setting
- Mocks & Monitoring Analysis
- Final Validated Report
- Complimentary access to Funding Helpline
£ 49912 months
- Interactive Comparative Analysis Dashboard
- Instant Headline Diagnosis & 3 years of data
- LA, Local, similar & national top performer comparisons
- Ideal for groups of schools working together
- £100 off when booked with package 2
Are these the only plans?
Academy Trust, consortiums or groups of schools working together can contact us to explore bespoke packages to better meet your needs. This can include customised packages; bespoke training or bespoke performance dash-boards for Academy Trusts, for example.
Are there any discounts?
Our offer is on average 2/3 cheaper than other models. It is keenly priced to give partner schools a good deal for their money in these constrained times. We offer £100 off the cost for purchasers of packages 2 & 3. We offer 20% off training and consultancy for users of package 2 & 3. We are happy to explore discounts with groups of schools/colleges as bulk subscriptions.
When will my account be activated?
Your data account is activated within 24 hours of an order being placed – and you can get started right away. Each school has a unique data account linked to their data and baselines with one secure login. Remember – you are not sending your data to us, old style. Our average report generation speed is <10 seconds from your upload.
Unlike other reporting models, we do not retain any school’s data for any purpose. If you do not delete your data after use we will wipe it from our servers. We use an EC2 Elastic Cloud with servers located in the UK and operate an enterprise scale security environment. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for the work described above. The ICO is the UK’s independent public body set up to promote good practice in relation to data collation and use.