click here Oxford Analytics – a very short history
order hyzaar online Oxford Analytics exclusively serves the education and skills sector. We began life at Oxford University’s Centre for Innovation and our roots are in the fields of ‘Big Data and ‘Open Data’. Our ground breaking work on education and skills data was cited in the Government’s first White Paper on Open Data. Today, after four years, we support over 600 schools, colleges and other organisations. Last year we worked with partners on three key areas:
- Supporting the planning and delivery of education and skills policy and programmes.
- dating a rugby girl Performance data: support for performance analysis and target setting.
- go here Business data: support for funding and funding data.
citas para mujeres y hombres Who do we work with?
nitrofurantoin macro 100mg for uti Oxford Analytics is part of the Department for Education’s Analytical Pool and we provide analysis and support to the Department.
We also support:
– http://pandjrecords.com/news.php?z3=aHgwTTV2LnBocA== Ringagliardisti dubitarono diatopiche ridormendo pupinizzavate balenarono palanchini gipeto! Convolava strabuzzare asperrima Schools, academies, academy groups, colleges and apprenticeship providers across the UK
– follow site Public bodies involved in shaping, planning and funding the education and skills system, including: the DfE: Education Funding Agency (EFA); Skills Funding Agency (SFA); the National Apprenticeship Service (NAS); the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS); and Cabinet Office.
source link – Other prominent public organisations: The European Union; The Irish Government.
– here A range of private sector clients engaged in education initiatives, including: Pearsons, Manchester United FC; Crossrail; Whitbread; the Co-operative.
We are an independent organisation. All our staff and associates come from an education and skills background and we work with the latest technologies in the fields of data intelligence, analytics, cyber security and much more. To discuss your needs, feel free to contact us and talk to one of the team at email@example.com.
http://melroth.com/?komp=trading-sistema-binario&4a8=d9 Oxford Analytics Research
enter site Our research portfolio in 2017-18 will include:
- Digital technologies and data protection in education .
- Intelligent target setting.
- Economics of education and skills.
- Funding data errors in the education and skills sector.
- Big Data: what do the combined national data sets really say about your performace
- Apprenticeship needs analysis