Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website (our ‘Site’) you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Information we may collect from you when visiting this website
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We lawfully process and store personal data on the following basis.
Contract – we will use your information so that we can process your order.
This pertains to customer data used for the purchase of training, products or consultancy from us. It is data we must process to fulfil contractual obligations such as processing customer conference bookings. This includes administering any accounts, processing your bank/credit card details in order to obtain payment, arranging delivery of any goods purchased, and the prevention and detection of fraud.
Customers are requested to agree to these terms at the time of booking.
The data is not shared with any third party nor used for any further purpose save further requests from the customer or legal obligations e.g pertaining to fraud.
We rely on same for processing and responding to pre-contractual engagement such as requests for quotes.
- The processing referred to here is both proportional and necessary. Our obligations cannot be met by means other than processing the data as described.
- Customer data we request will normally be limited to name, role, institution and contact email/phone number.
For processing performance, funding or research data, we rely on Legitimate Interest. This processing is required to support the legitimate interests of partner schools and colleges.
Our processing is necessary, proportional, secure and designed to have minimal privacy impact. We process only the data required by partner institutions to achieve their objectives.
A. We offer the opportunity to delete uploaded data immediately.
B. If not deleted, your data will be erased automatically from our servers within 24 hours
C. We do not retain any institution’s learner data for any purpose.
D. Our storage and processing uses encrypted servers only located in the UK.
We will use your information for partner school updates and to alert you to training information. This may include contacting you by post or email unless you indicate you do not want to be contacted in any of these ways by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further information please contact: email@example.com