http://www.hotelosmolinos.com/?epirew=conocer-gente-de-tu-zona&407=8f 2018 Sixth Form ‘Funding & Funding Data’ Master Classes – in preparation for the October 2018 Census
These highly regarded master classes, delivered by Sean McMahon, are designed to give you a comprehensive insight – and multiple tips for maximising the funding your centre is entitled to.
http://curemito.org/estorke/2387 Part 1: Understanding & Maximising Your Sixth Form’s Funding
- How the funding will work in 2018/21.
- How your curriculum, intake, retention, learner age and re-takes impact funding.
- Sixth-form/sixth form class sizes and issues of viability.
- Premiums in the funding: Disadvantage, ALS, the Retention Factor, Large Programme funding top-up.
- Penalties in the funding: post-Census recruits, Level 2 Conditionality, the Retention Rate.
- Embracing the new funding options for both qualification and non-qualification activity.
- The Sainsbury Review and additional funding for technical routes.
mujer soltera medellin Part 2: Optimise Your Sixth Form Funding Claim
- mujeres solteras en manizales A complementary analysis of your last three years of sixth form funding data will be provided
- How the sixth form data you present to the EFA acts as your invoice.
- Where and how up to 50% of schools under-claim or lose funding annually.
- Planning and recording qualification and non-qualification activity.
- Accurately recording in-year changes and maximising retention.
- What to do if my data or funding is wrong.
http://tripleinfo.net/viposiw/pioer/1395 Head Teachers/Principals and SLT: Strategic overview of policy and funding horizon to 2021
How To Get Viagra Prescription in Columbia South Carolina Head of Sixth: Confidence that your curriculum, structure, recruitment and retention are funding compliant
http://oepib.org/?efiop=conocer-personas-en-linea&70b=4a Bursar/Business Manager: Confidence that, operationally, your centre is earning and claiming accurate and optimum funding
16 and 18 year old dating in texas Data/Exams Officer: Confidence that your October return and funding related data in the Census is accurate and EFA compliant
(Traditionally a management and data colleague will attend)
aunties phone numbers hyderabad dating “Sean and team – just a short note to say thank you for the training session in Leeds. My post event follow-up has unearthed £67,886 of data errors we have now cracked!” Business Manager
“Basically, we didn’t know what we were doing – and we must of lost thousands because of it. This course massively brought that home and changed the whole way we ran our sixth form.” Assistant Headteacher – Head of Sixth Form
see “By some distance, the best funding training I have ever been on.” Headteacher